Conflicts are the inevitable part of our lives, as you may face them in any situation, wherever at least one human is present (because you can a conflict with yourself!). Writing an essay on such a subject may seem to be too easy to give much care for it, but such sort of assignments tests your critical thinking, so you need to approach the writing process with taking into account the following points:
- Clearly define the term ‘conflict’. Provide a couple of definitions to discuss the term ‘conflict’ from various points of view.
- Provide additional insight into the history of the conflict as a specific psychosocial term.
- What types of conflicts exist?
- What are the causes of conflicts?
- How can a conflict be beneficial or disadvantageous?
- How can a conflict be prevented?
- What are the ways to resolve a conflict?
Limited time Offer
You need to fit this information into a traditional structure of an essay: introduction, main body, and conclusion. Use subsections to guide yourself and your reader through the essay, as this will connect your thoughts to each other instead of overlapping one another. It may seem that you have expressed yourself quite clearly, but it may seem to you only, so proofread your paper before a submission at least one time.
Also, we would like to remind you that the essay must include a thesis statement, which is a clear, concise, and to-the-point statement that reflects the central idea of your essay. Overall, writing process is not that hard as the search for appropriate information and its adequate arrangement. There are no right or wrong answers to the matter of conflict, but the reader will appreciate only the ideas with a great deal of support and evidence. That is why make sure you find enough reliable sources and cite them according to the formatting style required by the assignment instructions.
What our customers say?